Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tatted medallion


I made this little medallion (pendant) to practice using beads and also to design something I could put behind a button and be used as a lapel pin. I'm pleased with the result. The button has a shank on the back and I used a button pin to go through the button. The button pin is a small curved safety pin designed to hold a button onto a piece of clothing when one has no time to sew it on. In this case, I wouldn't want to sew on the button but use it as a pin.

2 comments:

Hope said...

what a neat idea- how did you come to create this? and is it easy to use the button safety pin?? happy holidays

C4G said...

Wonderful idea! I cannot wait to see how to do it. Think of the possibilities with the Dress-it-Up buttons!! Squeeeeeee!!
I love how the clear beads on the tips look like ice (at least to me anyways).