Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby Quilt for Charity

I brought this little fabric panel home from quilt guild this month, having purchased it from the Cash & Carry Table. It was calling out for someone to make it into a baby quilt. I put fleece on the back, channel quilted it, turned the backing to the front, anchored it with a decorative stitch, trimmed the backing close to the stitching and it was done. Now it's ready, after having been washed and dried, for donation to our quild's baby project. The baby quilts go to a local charity.
 
This reminded me that I probably had a couple of panels in my fabric cabinet. I looked and I do - so they've been moved to the pile of projects to do - after I finish a twin size quilt and the priority of keeping up with the Just Takes 2 quilt project.   
 

No comments: