Saturday, February 28, 2015

Crochet Along week 3

Week 3 of the crochet along on Yarnspirations had 2 rounds added to what had already been done. I think this will be the most complex crochet block I've ever done. The directions call for 20 blocks. I'm only doing 1 as I'm using yarn from some leftovers I have and would rather see what the end result will be prior to buying yarn. Also, I am focused on finishing some quilt projects and don't want to take time for an afghan right now. I do, however, like this challenge and I think I'll be making this afghan in the future. 


Right now, I'm just collecting the clues the the knit along as it calls for a bulky yarn and all I have is 4ply worsted weight. What clues I've made so far yield blocks about 1/2 of what the bulkier yarn would be. 

No comments: