Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bitty Blocks Quilt


After seeing the layouts for the Bitty Blocks quilt, I decided to make enough for the 66 x 85" size. This size quilt needs for each row either 15 4" finished blocks or 20 3" finished blocks. I had made enough of the basket blocks but had only 16 each for the bow tie and house blocks. So today I made 4 more of each one. At least the bow tie and house blocks are both quick to make. They're all colorful and cute. Though the photo doesn't show it well, these houses all have different colors for the rooftops. 

2 comments:

SherryB said...

I just stumbled upon the Itty Bitty blocks earlier this week, love looking at your finished blocks.

Karen said...

Awesome blocks. I love the houses. I have only had time to make bow tie blocks. I need to get busy and start sewing baskets and houses. Little blocks are so much fun to make.