Friday, March 20, 2015

Crochet Along Week 6

On Tuesday the new crochet along clue came out on the Yarnspirations.com site. Actually, they combined week 6 and 7 so there will be 2 weeks before the next clue. 


This is my block after adding the clue for week 6. The week 7 clue is to do this round on another square while joining to this square and continuing until all the blocks/blocks  are done. 

Oops!  By choice, I was not doing an afghan but following along to learn new techniques and procedures. I'm doing that and want to continue. So, I'm making 3 more blocks so that I'll have a total of 4 blocks to put together. It'll make a nice size sample and I think I'll be able to follow along on all the steps. I'll post another photo when the blocks are assembled following the directions for week 7. 

No comments: