Friday, March 25, 2016

More Earrings!


This set is earrings and a pendant I'll hand on a silver chain. This set is for me and I'll enjoy them!

I've had the beads for quite awhile but didn't know for sure what I'd do with them. They have a hand painted look to them and I thought they were pretty unique. The beads are about an inch in size. Last night I decided to use them for earrings and a pendant. I used a variegated blue thread size 8 perle cotton and teal colored glass seed beads which I put on each picot. 

The pattern I used was one I had on my iPad and is by Nancy Price.  It is titled "Instructions for Blue and White Tatted Earrings". 

1 comment:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

These wonderful beads are definitely unique and perfect with the tatting!
They have now found a 'home'! Very nice work!