Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bookmarks

Having given away several bookmarks, which I enjoy tucking into a greeting card, it's time to make some more. The bookmarks shown below are from a pattern called Twisted Lace. I got it from the following link which I found on Pinterest
http://aboutneedlework.com/instructions-and-tatting-patterns-twisted-lace.html

There are 3 patterns on this page but they come after some ads. This is a fun pattern to tat. 

I'll also be starting this month's block for the Just Takes Two Biggs quilt this weekend. I'm enjoying this project. One applique block a month is just the right amount as it gives me practice, a sense of accomplishment and time for other projects.




1 comment:

rainbows and raindrops said...

Lovely bookmarks! I love slipping tatted bookmarks into cards too! :) thanks for sharing a pattern that I can add to my "collection"!