Sunday, June 29, 2014

Baby gifts

I made 2 baby gifts this weekend: a name wallhanging and a baby bib.
I had a set of alphabet blocks already done so it was easy to take the ones I needed, add sashing, borders backing and binding and this cute wallhanging was complete. Now I will need to make abc blocks to replace the ones I used from the set so that I have all the abc's to make an alphabet quilt. 


Next project was a baby bib. This is from a new pattern I just bought. Isn't it cute? I'll make more of these as they'll make great gifts. This is called "Pretty in Bibs" by Vanilla House designs.  The patten has 3 bibs you can make in 2 sizes - small and large. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The baby bibs is fabulous, but the wallhanging caught my attention. The alphabet blocks are awesome. The bib looks like a girl's dress. Cute!